Monday, January 16, 2017

New York Window Tinting Review


New York Window Tinting Review

I am writing to let you know that I have recommended Advanced Window Solutions to several friends. It has been almost 8 years since you had installed the first window film to protect our expensive silk window treatments. Over the years, we have worked together as we continued to decorate our home. To this day, they look brand new and your services were the best investment we could have made. Your staff was courteous, prompt and respectful of our home. After the job was complete, all materials and supplies were removed without a trace. I want to thank you for all your work and I wish you continued success. My referrals will be contacting you shortly. And please feel free to use me as a reference for any future projects. Kind regards, Marie A.

No comments:

Post a Comment